Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm 6'5", 220 and there's two of me."

So I saw The Social Network last night and it was AWESOME.  Go see it.

With the movie partially set on Harvard's campus and the introduction of the studly, broad-shouldered Winklevoss brothers, I'm kind of going through a New England, all-American, prepster kick.

Here's an really cool preview for the Fall 2010 Polo Ralph Lauren menswear collection:

2 comments:

  1. WELL actually it was not filmed on Harvard at al because they have a really tricky rule where basically no movies are allowed to be filmed there. It was filmed at two other private schools AND at my grad school, Wheelock. haha sorry had to blab my boston, know-it-all mouth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the clarification girlie, but I said it was "set" at Harvard, not necessarily meaning that it was filmed there haha. But good to know!!!

    ReplyDelete