Still Harvard dreaming, Ivy Style was the first site I stumbled upon. It pretty much has everything you would ever need to know about the classic, preppy, "I have more money than you" lifestyle...kind of brilliant.
The next is The Art of Manliness, which I would recommend to all men, not just those only interested in sailboats, turtlenecks and unabashed snobbery. This site has everything from dress and grooming to money and manly skills. I also really like the article titled, "Rediscovering the Barbershop". Take note.
My good friend Jamie first introduced me to Sartorially Inclined, which is a fantastic menswear blog. I'm a gal and I still check it out every day. The "about" section of the blog contains a quote from the author that makes me smile every time I read it:
"How would you describe your style?" I asked.
He replied, like the perfect eloquent jackass he was, "Smooth and slow burning."
Lastly, Valet is another very informative site, which markets itself as a man's "concierge to a well-styled life", hence the name "Valet". Love it.
Photo Cred: Billy Reid, Bond Street location in NYC

Young Onion, I miss your face. Glad things are going well. Straight razor shaves are awesome, I go to this spot in Williamsburg BK and get my stache trimmed weekly. Hope to see you sometime.
ReplyDeleteLove,
RC (i can't remember my rap name)