Friday, July 16, 2010

Chitlins

Today at work when I was exiting the back stock room I saw the most adorable little boy playing next to the fitting rooms. He had long, shaggy brown hair and was wearing a burnout tshirt with a faded "steal your face" skull on the front. I about had a heart attack. I knelt down in front of this little babe and asked/yelled "Oh my God, are you my child?!" His mother then poked her head around the corner and started laughing, explained that her husband is a huge dead head, blah blah blah...give me your son.

I really really love kids, which is funny because I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a terrible mother. I'm vulgar, become distracted very easily and am a huge pushover. I'll be the mom who's children are little ragamuffins - running wild through the halls at preschool completely covered in fingerpaint. Hopefully by the time I'm ready to have kids (in 20 yrs) I'll be more mature, buuut I'm not holding my breath at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment